Subject: Webinar about the agriculture land monitoring application within EO-BALP project
From: Ilze Bargā <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 07:26:01 +0300

Hello,

We remind you that tomorrow, August 7 at 10:00 a.m. there will be a
Webinar on the agricultural monitoring application organised within the
framework of the EO-BALP project.

The workshop link will be sent to all registered participants later today.
Please, feel free to distribute this information about the webinar to your
colleges who may be interested in this topic and register here: EO-BALP
Agriculture Land Monitoring App - Registration - Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZH_1Wsh7dcqH1sRIergkuryVSKMioCnKDeg3ZRe9
yF8/edit>

Agenda:

10:00 - Overall progress of EO-BALP Platform development, Ilze Barga
(Baltic Satellite Service)

10:10 - Introduction to functionality of EO-BALP Platform, Andrei
Grishanov (Baltic Satellite Service)

10:20 - Agricultural Land Monitoring Application (flood affected areas and
burnt areas in grassland fires), Zane Atstaja (Rural Support Service of
the Republic of Latvia)

10:40 - Q&A

More information about the EO-BALP project can be found here:
https://www.forestradar.com/projects/esa-eo-balp

Best regards,

Ilze

Ilze Bargā

SIA Baltic Satellite Service

Tālr. 00 371 29284989

e-pasts: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<http://[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.baltsat.lv/> www.baltsat.lv;  <http://www.forestradar.com/>
www.forestradar.com

 <https://forest.forestradar.com/> https://forest.forestradar.com;
<https://flood.forestradar.com/> https://flood.forestradar.com

From: Ilze Bargā <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2024 10:12 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Webinar about the agriculture land monitoring application within
EO-BALP project
Importance: High

Good morning!

We invite you to the webinar about the agricultural land monitoring
application (mapping flood-affected and burnt areas in grassland fires)
and to introduce the progress of EO-BALP (Baltic Earth Observation
Platform). Please register here:

EO-BALP Agriculture Land Monitoring App - Registration - Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZH_1Wsh7dcqH1sRIergkuryVSKMioCnKDeg3ZRe9
yF8/edit>   and feel free to distribute this information about the webinar
to your colleges who may be interested in this topic.

The link to the webinar will be sent before the event to all registered
participants.

Detailed description of the application is attached.

Best regards,

Ilze

Ilze Bargā

SIA Baltic Satellite Service

Tālr. 00 371 29284989

e-pasts:  <http://[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<http://[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.baltsat.lv/> www.baltsat.lv;  <http://www.forestradar.com/>
www.forestradar.com

 <https://forest.forestradar.com/> https://forest.forestradar.com;
<https://flood.forestradar.com/> https://flood.forestradar.com